A Fixed Rateis applied at the time of placing the order. It means that the sender knows the exact amount of money that will be received by the beneficiary.
An Indicative Ratefluctuates according to the market forces of supply and demand. Changing market conditions affect the exchange rates continually. Upon placing the order, the Customer would see the approximate rate used, while the actual rate used will be set at the time of the money transfer to the beneficiary’s account.
Urgent - No fees & no charges. The beneficiary will receive money on the same day or on the next working day. Urgent payments are available in 7 countries.
Priority - No fees & no charges. The beneficiary will receive money within 1-3 working days. Priority payments are available in 30 countries.
Normal - No fees & no charges are made by AUDSmart BUT the beneficiary bank or an intermediary bank may deduct a fee. This fee is beyond AUDSmart’s control and differs for each bank. The beneficiary will receive the money within 5-7 working day. Normal payments are available in 4 countries.
*Please note that we are unable to receive funds from third parties. We only do receive funds from AUDSmart account holder.
- Pending Approval: Waiting for registration approval from our team
- Pending Customer Funds: How long it takes depends on the interface between your bank account and our bank account. Normally it takes less than a business day.
- Processing: We acknowledge receipt of your funds and are preparing to transfer these funds to your Beneficiary.
- Transferring: Your funds are being moved to your Beneficiary's destination country.
- Transfer Success: Your Beneficiary received your money.